Onward to Wisconsin!

March came in like a lion with 27 states having primary elections and caucuses, but leaves like a lamb, with no more contests in the next two weeks. April, by comparison will be very mild, with just a few states voting. On April 5, Wisconsin votes, putting its 42 delegates up in a winner-take-all vote. Then New York state votes, and its massive 95 go in a winner-take-most format on April 19th. Finally, on April 26th, a five-state block of states vote in the northeast. Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island will have their primaries, and when that’s all over, there will only be 10 states left to cast votes before primary election season ends on June 7.

What that means is that Donald Trump is in the lead, and needs to just win 51% of the remaining delegates to clinch the Republican nomination for President, but Ted Cruz needs to somehow win a crazy 90% to do the same. John Kasich found a shiny penny yesterday, so he’s happy waiting until the convention, still holding out a Jeb-esque hope that somehow the GOP will hand him the nomination in a contested convention.

A look at the map shows the challenge Cruz is likely to face in April. With the exception of Maine and Ohio, every state east of the Mississippi has gone Trump’s way, and Ohio only went for Kasich because he’s the governor there and very popular among his voters. To even have a chance to move forward, Cruz needs to win in Wisconsin and New York, and the last time anyone checked, New York is going to vote for Trump harder than Utah did for Cruz.
Map of US 3-23-2016

If the rest of the Northeast follows the lead established by Massachusetts, Vermont and New Hampshire, April showers will lead to May flowers… blooming all over the grave of Cruz’s campaign.
What do you think? How are the April votes going to go? Will Trump get the votes he needs to win the nomination outright, or will Cruz put up enough of a fight that the contested convention becomes a necessity? Let us know in the comments below!

Categories: Analysis

23 Comments

1. Just leaving an up-date from a new Wisconsin poll. It is showing people are having a hard time deciding between Trump & Cruz. They have Cruz at 36% & Trump at 35%, with Kasich at 19%. I really want to see this state go to Trump! And, I should point out that I haven’t seen any ads by Trump, here. Can’t say I have seen, really, any political ads here yet. How can people not see that Cruz is establishment, otherwise, the establishment would be hitting Cruz as much as Trump! Still can’t say if I can make the rally, but trying to figure it out! I hope we don’t let Trump down!

2. I wanted to know if anyone knows if Trump is putting out positive campaign ads in the upcoming states. It’s time to pull out all the stops. Fraud and manipulation is what scares me! These SOB’s stop at nothing. Is George Soros a citizen LOL, I’d like to kick that pig in the butt. Even the Bush family are up to no good. Trump is taking so much incoming hits, amazing that he can deal with it. Either you love him or hate him. I LOVE HIM!

3. I wish if people see something not right at the polls, Report it! The rest of the States that are not voted in yet, Take a picture with you’re cell phones.

Debra Freifeld-Griffiths · American InterContinental University
    Roger Galloway So do something about it.. call and complain and ask for recounts and an investigation.. here’s the numbers.. now you cant moan and groan if you don’t take action LET’S BLOW UP HIS PHONE!!
    SPENCER COX
    Lieutenant Governor
    P.O. Box 142325 Utah State Capitol, Suite 200
    Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-2325
    (801) 538-1041
    Also call chair for the republican party’s name is : James Evans, his number is 801-533-9777.

Donald has a point,over 20,000 show up at his rally and only 8000 voted?He was leading in the polls going into UTAH.No Effing way Cruz got that many votes

Isn’t one of George Soros’ employees in charge of the computer voting machines and counting of ballots in Utah. Smell “fishy” to me.

I Agree !!! With His Big Rally & He Came In 3rd Place It Don’t Add Up

4. Dearest ALL,

Praying fervently for the Peaceful Victory of our Beloved Donald J. Trump in ALL the remaining States. With GOD All things are possible.

Proverbs 2:7 HE stores up sound wisdom for the upright; HE is a shield to those who walk in Integrity.
    YAHWEH ELOHIM we praise YOU, Thank YOU for blessing us Donald J. Trump! Our Beloved Pres.Trump, we admire you and your humbling servitude.
    ABBA FATHER IT’S IN YOUR HANDS, WE TRUST YOU COMPLETELY, YOU KNOW THE BEST FOR AMERICA. LORD, YOUR PLANS WILL PREVAIL. OUR WAITING WITH PATIENCE IS NOW DUE AND WE DID PRACTICE OUR FREEDOM OF CHOICE & WE CHOOSE DONALD J. TRUMP TO LEAD US, AND BY YOUR GRACE UPON GRACE HE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN & RESTORE ITS DIGNITY, SAFETY AND PROSPERITY. LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WE LIFT HIM UP TO YOU, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA & THE PRECIOUS AMERICANS…WITH YOU ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, I PRAY THAT YOU GUIDE THE PEOPLE TO VOTE WISELY & PROTECT OUR VOTES FOR DJ TRUMP. THANK YOU LORD GOD FOR SAVING US AND LOVING US UNCONDITIONALLY.
    Zechariah 4:6 “It’s not by might nor by power, but by MY SPIRIT Says the LORD ALMIGHTY” LORD GOD, cover Donald J.Trump, his entire family, his staff, friends & supporters and everyone around him with the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST.
    For the LORD will vindicate us- HIS people and have compassion on us-HIS servants, The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and HE knows those who trust in HIM.” “Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers us out of them all.” “A thousand may fall at our side, and ten thousand at our right hand; but it shall not come near us.” “”For the LORD our GOD is the ONE who goes with us to fight for us against our enemies to give us VICTORY. IN JESUS NAME, THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES!!!!!!! AMEN! HALLELUYAH!

5. THIS IS HOW TRUMP WILL WIN THE NOMINATION. (WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT IS ANYONE’S GUEST WITH THE TRAITORS IN OUR CAMPS!)

Trump only needs 498 of the remaining 944 delegates to earn the Republican nomination. Here is why he will get them: 550 remaining delegates are from NY (95) where Trump is up 52%, NJ (51) where Trump is up 27%, WV(34) where Trump is up 20%, Ct (28) where Trump is up 20%, RI (19) where Trump is up 18%, PA (71) where Trump is up 17%, Md (38) where Trump is up 17%, Ca (172) where Trump is up 16%, and Wi (42) where Trump is up 10% that is 550 way more than the 498 he needs

• I like the way that is looking!
      I know there is talk of allowing or helping the Mexican’s here already, gain faster, legal status to vote in CA. That can’t be good! Add to that the dead, voting & the fraud, & I pray Trump pulls a “W” from there!
      Just got word that Donald Trump will be holding a rally in Jaynesville, WI, on Tues., the 29th. That is the hometown of our dear Paul Ryan. Stick it to him Trump!! Ryan is up for re-election too! I hope we “Get ’em outta here!!” I am going to try to make the rally!

6. Personally, I won’t relax until #Trump tops 1237. Remember, this number isn’t set in stone and just like the some of the other rules, it has to be voted on before the convention starts. If that rule or any of the other rules change significantly to put Donald Trump at a disadvantage, there will be hell to pay. The GOPe is defined by dirty tricks. I received this note today from a friend who was a 2012 delegate to the National convention:

Hi,
    I was at the 2012 fight in the committees a week prior to the fight on the floor where the dead mics and the teleprompter WON over the screams of the delegates that were never heard (except from the Foreign Press where I was working hard to keep informed or Cynthia Kennedy’s daily blog)…..the American people were kept in the dark by our controlled media not knowing the mass walk out and “parade of delegates wearing T-shirts stating Remember the Maine, the Oklahoma etc” screaming those rejected states delegates by the ELITISTS!

I remember how devastated I was when the Credentials Committee rejected duly elected Ron Paul Delegates after “star-chamber” hearings.

I remember the “Rules Committee” where the ELITISTS kidnapped Morton Blackwell and his 1st string Delegates bus and conveniently had the ALTERNATE delegates take their place. I remember our own Kurt Cris (Elko, Nevada) giving the brilliant “Opposing” speech before that committee, and when they voted for the illegal rule, rejecting all reason, I remember our own Cindy Lake coming from the vote crying and without any hope of fairness and I will never forget Kurt’s face.

I remember our own Pat Kerby and Cynthia Kennedy fighting for our rights in the Platform Committee. I remember nearly every moment and their commitment and personal costs…..

I remember that my husband of forty years died while I was fighting for all of us and even his commitment to make America better to send me there during his last days on earth…..even through tears and personal sacrifice, we pushed through, for the good of the people……

But, I have good memories too. I met a man who was able to rewire the Nevada mic, which was the ONLY HOT MIC of any of the states. I bet those ELITISTS were dumbfounded when Dr Terhune told the planet what those bastards did and that we DID have enough delegates and states to nominate Dr. Ron Paul who should have been given his speech…..but they did not allow.

I remember…….

At this point, if I had enough money to go to Cleveland, I would because I know how to fight them and I do not back down!

7. I was wondering why Ted Cruz has been kissing all over Scott Walker and paying off Scott’s campaign debts. Maybe it’s time to check Lyin’ Ted’s knees for grass stains or rug burns. I guess there is no law against paying off someone’s debts but now we know the price of a governor’s endorsement (or not endorsing another).

• Fox News just came out with new polls today saying that Trump only leads Cruz nationally by three points and Trump is the only one not beating Hillary. LIARS I knew the news of the day would be how Cruz won big in Utah but if you compare the number of people who voted for Cruz in Utah its only half of the votes Trump got in AZ. I noticed nobody mentions that.

• Yeah…..I’m not trusting that poll! Trump continually brings in more & more votes, in every primary! Let’s face it, Trump really won more states than they gave him credit for, if not for the fraud & cheating going on.

• These are the TRUE numbers of Trump’s lead over Cruz

03/23/2016
        Share:

RCP Daily Poll Update
        Details can be found at realclearpolitics.com

Republican Presidential Nomination
        According to a Quinnipiac poll:
        • Donald Trump leads Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, 43 percent-29 percent.
        • Ohio Gov. John Kasich trails both at 16 percent.
        According to a Monmouth poll:
        • Trump leads Cruz, 41 percent-29 percent.
        • Kasich trails both at 18 percent.
        Democratic Presidential Nomination
        According to a Quinnipiac poll:
        • Hillary Clinton leads Independent Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, 50 percent-38 percent.
        According to a Monmouth poll:
        • Clinton leads Sanders, 55 percent-37 percent.
        General Election
        According to a Quinnipiac poll:
        • Clinton leads Trump, 46 percent-40 percent.
        • Sanders leads Cruz, 50 percent-39 percent.
        • Kasich leads Clinton, 47 percent-39 percent.

Presidential Approval
        According to Gallup:
        • 51% of Americans approve of President Obama’s job performance, while
        • 46% disapprove
        According to Rasmussen Reports:
        • 50% of Americans approve of President Obama’s job performance, and
        • 50% disapprove

• Switch to OAN News or http://www.oann.com it’s amazing how much news you’re not getting in America from the main stream media. Argentina had a big protest against Obamass, main stream media didn’t show you the protesters, but, they did show you Obamass and Chewbaca doing the tango. Our media is as corrupt as the politicians. We really need a great plan to help Trump!

8. Hi There! I’m from Wisconsin & I just saw a poll this morning, from WI,, that said Trump was in the lead. It didn’t show me numbers, but I believe it said he had a pretty good lead! Praying! I’m making phone calls for him & trying to talk to many at work. I would like nothing better than to see Paul Ryan get the boot as soon as possible!! I believe Trump will be fine. I don’t think Ryan is well liked & you saw what happened to Scott Walker!!! Lol GO ((((TRUMP))))!!
    I’m so tired of waiting to vote!!!

9. Paul Ryan is a RINO and part of the problem. By the way now Ted Cruz is sending voice messages to my e mail even after I e mailed him and told him to leave me alone, that I thought he was a liar and that Christians should never do what he did to his own brother in the Lord. What a tool

10. I’m worried Paul Ryan and all from Wisconsin will try to block Trump. He really needs to advertise and fight to win Wisconsin.