BREAKING NEWS: Herman Cain Endorses Donald Trump for President

Video right here: Herman Cain speaking before the Macon, Georgia rally:

“Raise the roof,” Cain said as he came to the stage.

“There are people in the media trying to bring down Donald Trump with lies and BS,” he said. “We on the wrong track. The only way to get back on the right track is to have the right leader in the White House, because unfortunately, right now, we don’t have a leader in the White House.”

He blasted the media for calling Trump and Ben Carson “outsiders,” shouting, “He is not an outsider. If you were born in the United States of America, YOU ARE AN INSIDER!” He went HARD on the media. This video is FIRE. Watch with care. You’ll be ready to burn the roof off Washington DC right now.

Categories: Events

39 Comments

1. Pingback: Herman Cain Endorses Donald Trump for President | everynewshere

2. Pingback: HERMAN CAIN Endorses Donald Trump for President | World Politicus

3. Pingback: BREAKING NEWS : Herman Cain Endorses Donald Trump for President - Stumpin' For Trump!

4. Debra McCormick Hicks

I am an avid Donald Trump supporter. My family history via military goes back to the Revolutionary War. My 5-time great grandfather (good relative) was Peter Francisco whom George Washington referred to as an one-man-army. You can find loads of info on him on the internet, especially at the Guilford County Courthouse in North Carolina and at the Rev. War Park down the street. Also with grandfathers in the Civil War, World Wars, Korean, Viet Nam, etc. My own father-USAF/Strategic Air command/DOD was involved with Cuban Missiles Crises working with Bobby Kennedy and other concerns…but let me come to the point. My concern is, can Trump undo what Obama is currently doing to this country, I.e., the land deals of Obamas, him declaring Marshall Law, the refugees he is bringing into the country, etc. Can’t Obama be brought under control? Why can’t he be arrested? He has obviously committed treason and shown to be a traitor. Why is our social security always used? We have worked hard to put into social security. I would rather, if it is to be used, see the money go to help our veterans and to build proper homes for the elderly on the Native American reservations, I.e., Pine Ridge Reservation. Many of their homes have no running water or electricity. They, too, need proper, continuous medical care especially for Diabetes. Please, Donald Trump, when you do get into the White House, do not forget the native Americans. Also, give them back the land that belongs to them…unbreak the treaties that were broken. I know you will do all in your power to give/get jobs for those who need them which is the foundation – building/corner blocks of America. A shovel and spade in every able-bodied hand. Thank you for your time and consideration in these matters and more. So much that is mind-blowing. God Bless America and God bless Donald Trump-the next president of the United States. Amen/A’ho. Debra McCormick Hicks-Little Sparrow-southeastern Cherokee/Paul Hicks-retired. Master deputy sheriff

• Debra, What a story you have! Thanks for sharing…Thank you for supporting Donald Trump. This is our chance to get our country back from socialists and stop the political correctness that is ruining this country. There are so many supporters like you that want the same because they are so sink and tired of the same results in Washington, DC. The Lord works in mysteries ways and we need to grab onto the gift he gave us, which is Donald Trump.

• You’re story is very touching. I don’t know the long history of my family but it is a long military one. I’m not even sure where we once hailed from to tell the truth. But all this aside,,, we as Americans now need each other more than ever before. We need to stop the influx of the illegal immigrants (yeah right), more like terrorists!! Let’s be honest with ourselves at least.. It seems as if our very last chance for a FREE America may very well be Mr Donald Trump,,, . I for one have already signed the potion for them to allow him to be on the ballot, if not he be allow to run free! I am extremely excited to see this election unfold as he is just like a runaway train and seems unstoppable at this point. May God and a peck of angels keep riding on his mighty shoulders.

5. #YOUR DAMN STRAIGHT ROY WE THE PEOPLE WILL SHUT THIS COMMUNIST MOSLEM GOVERNMENT DOWN WITH AVENGENCE AND ELIMINATE THE RAGHEADS AND MEXICANS THE HELL OUT OF THIS COUNTRY THEIR NOT WANTED BY WE THE PEOPLE /WALL BUILT GOING OVER IT IN BODY BAGS IF NECESSARY INVADERS BEWARE

6. I knew Herman was going to endorse Donald Trump. It was just a matter of time. The Republican Party is now the Trump Nationalist party for the people and not for the insiders and people that use to fund these elections. Now, we the people have a candidate that can’t be bought and owned by special interests.

• The GOP is going the way of the WHIG party. Disappearing under the pressure of We The People taking our Country back. Returning to a government OF THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WILL NOT PERISH FROM THE EARTH. SO HELP US GOD.

7. THANK YOU MR CAIN! YOUR SPEECH TONIGHT WAS RIGHT ON! YOU ARE A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR. YOUR SUPPORT FOR MR. TRUMP IS APPRECIATED BY NOT ONLY ME BUT THE REST OF US WHO ARE SUPPORTING HIM FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN 2016,

8. Just to switch this up a bit.. I consider myself to be an independent. From all of Mr Trumps speeches ,I love him. There is just one area that concerns me. Most all politicians say they want to bring back jobs and the middle class. What I haven`t heard him say is if he endorses unionized labor and why i mention this is because union labor is the middle class and basically the middle class taxes pays for basically everything. That is why the government,the states,the counties and the cities are broke, the government has in the past put limits on unions and stopped union strikes like the air traffic controllers. The government has basically bit the hand that feeds it and now the unions are few and weak.So in turn middle class wages are leaving and so is tax revenue . I am a UAW member in Southeast Iowa. If he wants our vote he needs to be very vocal where he stands on unionized labor !!! Im impressed Mr Trump is vocal on fair trade deals,wall street has screwed us with Nafta, Afta, and Cafta for years making the fat cats fatter and the fat cats own our past and current politicians. Hopefully Trump can change all that and I pray to God Hillary is not our next puppet

• Trump is an intelligent business man, he looks at all facets of our economy and sees what is going on in this country, I’m having all the faith in the world he will do what we need him to so that america will be successful again, We just have to pray as you say that hillary does not get in there, because if she does, this country is sunk, We are at a point now that is more important than most times in history, if we don’t get the right leader in there, what future will our children end up with, very scarey

• DONALD SCARBOROUGH

YOU’RE CORRECT KEVIN OUR POLITICIANS ARE ALL OWNED AND THIS MUST CHANGE !!!!!! POLITICIANS + LOBBYIST EQUAL CORRUPTION !!!!!!!!!

• 6% of America is Unionized. 50% of that is Government Unions. Put aside for a minute the Washington insider unions that would vilify Trump for wanting to end the Washington insiders’ gravy train and corruption, that leaves just 3% of American workers as union. Hardly an important part of the American middle class. People that like their union dues paying the 6 figure salaries of the union basses and being donated to Obama and Sanders, can keep their unions. Unionization in Government should be the same as the rest of the Country. 3%.

• You do know that Trump uses Union Labor here in Las Vegas anyway? Most of the contractors who built the Trump Tower there were union shops and I believe the SEIU and the Culinary Union members work there.

9. No one remembers those little arab kids, jumping up and down??? Fox showed it….the kids wore American tshirts with numbers on them, like football or baseball jerseys….sneakers and shorts……then there were the burkababes…..yeah we remember 911….we are in NYS

10. Pingback: Black Pastor Claims Liberal Media Distorts What Is In Donald Trump’s Heart [Video] » Gossips

11. During the 2012 Presidential Election cycle, as a Republican delegate in Missouri for Dr. Ron Paul, I personally witnessed the underhanded, slimy machinations with which the GOP swindled Dr. Paul out of an equitable opportunity for the Republican Presidential nomination. At the last minute, they robbed him of his legitimate spot (according to the then, GOP rules) as the keynote speaker (in “Prime Time”) during the 2012 GOP convention in Tampa.

Had Dr. Paul possessed the private financial wherewithal that Donald J. #Trump does… the GOP would NOT have been able to manipulate, connive and scam as those detestable RINOS did most certainly.

Due to the vast amount of research I’ve done, I’ve come to the realization that Mr. #Trump IS the real deal. Unlike Dr. Ron Paul, Donald J. #Trump has the financial resources to independently fund his own campaign and not rely nor OWE ANYONE once (hopefully) he gains the Presidency.

Mr. #Trump scares the hell out of the political Powers That Be. THAT is a GOOD thing.

If Mr. #Trump should gain the GOP nomination, would the other candidates support Mr. #Trump’s candidacy? I’d have to see that to believe it.

Donald #Trump should STILL be “considering” running as a Third Party…for now, he should keep that door open and the information “close to the vest”. Mr. #Trump has the GOP/RINOs exactly where he needs to keep them. Scared and scrambling.

If the GOP doesn’t treat Donald J. #Trump with fairness and respect, he will have every right to jump ship. Third Party…no, don’t divulge your plans too soon, Mr. #Trump. Its called “Leverage”.

Like The Strike!

• He could have cleaned the floor with Obama’s face too… but the GOP establishment had already picked their boy to run in 2012. Cain lost by a whisker to the establishment pick who then bombed and stuck us with that fool for another years.

12. David – a woman posted this in response to anther article “I do believe Trump because, about 10 days after 911, I heard this on the radio, that a beer delivery guy, I can not remember which beer now, but he was delivering beer to a 711 or that kind of store, and when he went in they had a small TVon and it was showing the towers coming down and he said the middle Easter guys working were in fact jumping up and down cheering, so he turned around and went out to his truck and called his boss and told him he could not go back in that store and his boss told him to go back in and pull all the beer off the shelf and they would not sell to them again. They were saying on the radio that this story should be on the news on every station and in every paper. But of course it was not. So I do believe him.”

I remember reading this in the news but it seems to have disappeared like everything else re 9/11. Do you remember this at all? ty

• yes, i remember hearing that,,,,or reading that. don;t quite remember, but that is one of the things i too heard…..it is true. I BELIEVE TRUMP IS TRUTHFUL…….TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT

• I remember that also. It was in some little town in CA where that happened. Located South of Fresno, CA. and closer to Bakersfield, CA as I recall. The town has a military base close to it but I’ll be darned if I can remember the name of the town right now. I remember that because I serviced a computer in one of the auto dealerships there. Not delivering the beer was a big deal and I think it was the Budweiser guy who refused. The company backed the driver 100%. Funny I can remember some of the details but not the name of the town. If it comes to me, I will post it.

• Yes, it was in McFarland, CA. It was reported but snopes says the story is false. They lie like the liberal dogs they are.

• I have no doubt that there were Al Queda sympathizers in this country who rejoiced at the fall of the towers, not unlike the monsters who rejoiced at the deaths in Colorado the other day. Thousands? No. That is the difference. I don’t think anyone with half a brain would deny that there are people in this country who are Muslim radicals, but the idea that there were thousands of them dancing on the roofs and in the streets after 9/11 is a typical Trump exaggeration. He is the guy who never says “a few” when “many, many, many” will do. (Listen to his speeches….could he use that word any more often?)

• Jody, I’m not saying you are incorrect or correct but consider how many a thousand is. I had that many people in my High School graduating class. If there were only 50 muslims celebrating in each of America’s 20 largest cities, you would have your thousand. I think there were more than that. There are 20 cities in the US with a population of a million or more. There are over 300 cities with a population of 100,000 or more.

Let’s do some math.

There are 6.2 million muslims living in the US. You have seen the statistics on how many of them support terrorist activities and advocate for Sharia Law I’m sure. That figure is roughly 20%. If only 1% of muslims living in the US, an incredibly low estimate… were pretty happy on 9-11 … that would be 6,200 ” rooftop tailgaters.”

Also, you must understand the muslim faith. Understand that their faith is opposite and opposed to everything Christians stand for. Look-up the average IQ of Arab muslims. It will shock you, guaranteed. In my humble opinion, Trump’s statement of “Thousands” is an underestimate and an understatement.

• DONALD SCARBOROUGH

TRUE !!!!! NOWDAYS THE MEDIA IS OWMED BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO OWN OUR POLITICIANS !!!!!!!!!! ALL CROOKS !!! POLITICIANS + LOBBYIST = CORRUPTION